Sunday, October 28, 2007

Update on mi vida...


Just livin life one day at a time. We are about a month away from the next deployment and Mike and I are just trying to make the most of everyday we have. We do EVERYTHING together, as a family lately, which is great....and sometimes I just let him take the boys ( at least the bigger ones). House still is sitting on the market, probably for eternity....

We have a new realtor comng to meet with me tomorrow, so hopefully something will happen. It is really incredibly hard to keep the house in pristine, clean condition with 3 boys & a husband around. Riley is growing like a weed, he is just such a little man. He is about 10 weeks old this week and the time has gone waaay too fast. He started to laugh last week, and it melts my heart when I hear it!! We will be celebrating Halloween this week and soon, heading on vacation up to Winter Park for some fun in the snow, My fmaily comes to visit the following weekend for the Baptism, and then Thanksgiving....So hopefully I will get a chance to hop on here and blog...I am sure I will need some venting room soon!!

2 comments:

Stella said...

We will see you guys this weekend! We will be in Winter Park too!

One month away, I am a mess. I can't talk about it without crying :(

Unknown said...

Congrats Kelly! Beautiful picture of baby!