Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Own Mommy....

Today is my mom's birthday. She is my best friend and I truly would be lost without her. We still talk at least once a day and she gives the best advice. My husband still gets irritated when I say I want my mom's input on some things. She has been there when I needed her the most and I just hope my family back home in CA gives her the birthday she deserves....like at least for them to remember today is her birthday!!! Hopefully my dad will take her out to a nice dinner or my soster will not argue with her. My brother is home visiting today and I hope he will treat her to a nice lunch or something before he hops on his train.

Happy Birthday Mom ( Bama) We love you and miss you sooooo much!!

2 comments:

Stella said...

Happy Birthday to your mama!

Hopefully they remember? Don't you hate it that when you're so far away, it feels like there's nothing you can do? Absence makes the heart grow fonder :)

Roger That said...

I have been slacking on checking this thing, Happy Belated Birthday to your Mom! And wow you look just like her to me, minus your hair color! Hope everyone is good over there!