Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Long Time, No Blog....sorry


So, Sorry about that, life got in the way of my blogging....pshhhhha

Anyways, Life is good at the moment, but I have alot of catching up for yall....

School year is going well without a hitch, My hubby reenlisted....who knew and we have orders to move!!
He reenlisted and we are heading to Fort Richardson Alaska, it is in Anchorage, which is a great place to be if your living in Alaska....I am all about the wilderness and am a little sad that it is so populated...thats right, I said that.

My hubby and I are planning on retiring on some remote farm in the mountains someday...so it is a dream come true for us to go to Alaska....

We leave in Late June 2009.

I am currently getting the house in order to put it back on the market.

Whomever buys it will be very lucky, it is in the best shape since we bought it, actually even better than when we bought it. I just relandscaped the yard with some new sod, so it is the prettiest it has ever been.

I am alomost a little sad I haven't gotten to enjoy it for very long and now I have to sell it....but I am ready to move so I shall get it done ASAP.

anyways, that was my 2 cent update, I will blog again soon.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Ya you always have a crazy life being one of the boys and I am taking after you with my boys. I will sure miss you when you are all the way in Alaska but at least I know we will keep in touch. I am glad that we met at that Easter FRG meeting so many years ago! Love you bunches!